• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

JR Gentleman's Fountain and Rollerball Pen Set on Spanish Olive wood

Jim

Grand Master
Here is a Gold plated JR Gentleman's Fountain and Rollerball Pen Set on Spanish Olive wood. The finish is done using one coat of BLO left to dry then friction polish and a few coats of Renaissance Wax Polish .. I have had this wood in my shed for about 6 years now and didn't realise how well figured it was as the whole blank was waxed ... :thinks:

Olive_wood_fountain_and_rollerball_Pen_set.jpg

JR_Gentlemans_fountain_and_rollerball_Pen_set.jpg

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Wow that is a beauty now i just need to work out how to raid your work shop

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
No good at all, Jim! I don't know why these guys are flattering you, none of them has the courage to say you should just get rid of them ASAP. You still have my address for sending them to, right?

:devil:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).