• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

tried out my scroll saw !

bassethound

Executive Member
First Name
Ted
ScreenShot003.gifTried the scroll saw after having it covered up for about 12 months in the shed, but i think it's time to buy some decent wood instead of using pallet wood!:rolling:

Last edited:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Yes looking good strange I tried mine today but I need to get some decent blades any ideas folks

bassethound

Executive Member
First Name
Ted
Yes looking good strange I tried mine today but I need to get some decent blades any ideas folks

Niqua blades from Hobbies were the last ones i got woody as far as i can recall, or they say olson ones are good and flying dutchman blades from the states but no idea of the prices!

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).