• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

JR Gentleman's Fountain and Rollerball Pen Set on Thuya Burr

Jim

Grand Master
JR Gentleman's Gold plated Fountain and Rollerball Pen Set on Thuya Burr. Both blanks were cut from the same block, i did try to pick a pair that looked somewhat alike, i though that i had done this until i turned them :whistling: ... The finish is done using friction polish and a few coats of Renaissance Wax Polish ..

Thuya_Burr_fountain_and_rollerball_Pen_set.jpg

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
Another couple of beauts there Jim you pictured the shine well too.
You never know what your gonna get till you shave it off that's another wonderful thing about this hobby, the element of surprise with the natural beauty of a piece of wood.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).