• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

York 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Evening all.
The dust has not even settled from the last event, and I'm still receiving donations I wasn't even aware of!:thumbs:

I will post a revised total of money raised once the Finance people have had chance to check it all.

After the amount of posts and PM's I have received, and speaking to a couple of dubious old geezers today:whistling: I Began to wonder if any of you would like to see this happen again next year?
The date would have to be moved to either late July or early September, as to be honest, the August date fell in my summer holiday and nearly killed me!
Taking on board the comments made, we could have one official turning Demonstration, with other activities going on in other rooms, with people free to wander and meet during the day.
There could be "hands on" sessions as well, once I get chance to look into the insurance side of things.
Dan will probably be a Millionaire by this time next year, but I might let him back if you like his service!:bwink::funny:

Let me know what you think!
Regards,
Neil

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
That is great news Neil and I reckon it will be even better next year looks like I will have to do another box of goody's

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
I'm in Neil if you can make it happen.
Thoroughly enjoyed the day but it's a hellova lot of work for you and your beloved!

ps: if Dan's a millionaire by then, he's charging too much :wink:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I would love to come along to the day, it was thoroughly enjoyable init?
It would have to depend on work and finance for me but I wil say a defo yes and change it only if I have to.
It would be good to make a weekend of it if I can afford to do so.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Could you tie it in to T'Harrogate show I could kill all birds with one trip.

Peter

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I would have to come for a weekend if I came again. but it was worth it to meet the people I did.

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Could you tie it in to T'Harrogate show I could kill all birds with one trip.

Peter
Has thee gone all Yorkshire Peter?:funny:
I can move the date within reason?
It's basically up to you guys when most of you can attend?

Status
Not open for further replies.