• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hi

Elf

Apprentice Member
First Name
Issie
I have been turning for many years and still have my Coronet Elf lathe running beautifully. I retired and we moved house, who could resist the corrugated building that came with the house, that would be most people! It pre dates 1914 and needed some attention. It now looks clean and tidy inside and out and I have my work shop set up, just need to sort out the dust extraction. I am interested in dip pens and book making with wood covers - at present!

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Hi Elf, and welcome to the Forum, I can guarantee that no matter what your questions are there will be someone on here who will help you out. You will find everyone on here to be very helpful and friendly.

:thumbs:Vic:thumbs:

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Welcome to the asylum Elf :thumbs:
They are all completely mad in here you know. Apart from their psychiatrist ... This me twitch twitch :face:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome to the forum.

Peter

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
WElcome Elf must have been quite a task getting to this stage all the best for the future with your chosen projects.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Welcome aboard. You'll soon make some friends around here.

I owned a Coronet elf for a few years and remember it fondly

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Allo Elf, and welcome to the forum! I've briefly dabbled in wood covered books and dip pens, very enjoyable. Do you have any photos of your work?

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Hi Elf, welcome to the forum, Its good to hear that you've cleared it up and I hope you don't have to spend too much time dancing around the mushrooms on the way to your shed.

Dip pens and books sound very interesting but we cannot survive on words alone, we need pictures to ponder on. :thumbs:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
I have been turning for many years and still have my Coronet Elf lathe running beautifully. I retired and we moved house, who could resist the corrugated building that came with the house, that would be most people! It pre dates 1914 and needed some attention. It now looks clean and tidy inside and out and I have my work shop set up, just need to sort out the dust extraction. I am interested in dip pens and book making with wood covers - at present!

Hello and welcome. I hope you lingered before signing up here at least that way you know what to expect from this lot of inmates.

It does matter what lathe you have as long as everything you turn gives you enjoyment:wink:

OH yes as said before we love photo's so look forward to seeing some of your work

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).