• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

i cant get to grips navigatig this site so any help will be welcome

peter bolton

Apprentice Member
First Name
peternone
I have just registered to the penturners forum I have done plenty of turning but not pens I am still in the process of getting all the bits together I would be grateful to know the best and reliable place to buy :nooidea::nooidea:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
If you are talking about pen kits then Home the service is 1st class.

Welcome to the forum.

Peter

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome to the forums Peter, if you need help regarding the forum there are some tips here .. Click Here

If you need help with anything the guys here will sure do what they can to assist you .. :thumbs:

rayf6604

Registered
First Name
Ray
I have just registered to the penturners forum I have done plenty of turning but not pens I am still in the process of getting all the bits together I would be grateful to know the best and reliable place to buy :nooidea::nooidea:
I find the best place for acrylic blanks is Vince at the www.theturnersworkshop.co.uk and as your profile says you're in Essex I'm guessing you won't be that far from an Axminster store? They have nice acrylics

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
I find the best place for acrylic blanks is Vince at the The Turners Workshop and as your profile says you're in Essex I'm guessing you won't be that far from an Axminster store? They have nice acrylics

I'd second that.
I spent a couple of hours there on Tuesday and he has a great range of products including some very unique pen tubes. Nice guy to deal with as well.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I'd second that.
I spent a couple of hours there on Tuesday and he has a great range of products including some very unique pen tubes. Nice guy to deal with as well.

Or merv Cadman or Peter childs, google will find them for you.
Welcome Peter you'll soon get to grips with the forums just keep reading your way through.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome Peter. You'll find you're not the only one on this forum that needs help... they're all bloody nutters the lot of em. Its only my tablets that keep me sane :funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).