PDA

View Full Version : A Marksman Eagle Rollerball dressed in Mistral !!

Terry
06-09-14, 13:21
This is an old pen that I have stripped down and decided to try the other colour of Mistral on it that Vic gave me.

bassethound
06-09-14, 13:58
Love it!:thumbs:

Woody
06-09-14, 14:02
Very nice Terry never seen that kit before

TK woodman
06-09-14, 14:15
Nicely turned blank Terry, on a kit I've not seen before but like very much.

Grump
06-09-14, 14:19
Those kits were all over these forums when you joined it Woody, I am sure you have seen them before as I have init?
Never did like em they look like there are bits missing, should be some bling in the tenons or something to finish it off.
More bog floor I see Terry.

Walter
06-09-14, 14:30
A nicely made pen Terry, the Mistral possibly looks slightly less like a bog floor than Corian. :funny::funny::funny:

I like the Marksman kits. Stainless steel, Schmidt or Bock nibs, a cut above the usual tat, but I agree with Brian as regards the design of the Eagle, it does look as if there is something missing from the grooves. I prefer the appearance of the Night Hawk.

Terry
06-09-14, 15:05
Those kits were all over these forums when you joined it Woody, I am sure you have seen them before as I have init?
Never did like em they look like there are bits missing, should be some bling in the tenons or something to finish it off.
More bog floor I see Terry.

You need some new spectacles you blind eyed git. Can't you see that it is kitchen worktop !!!!! :mooney2::mooney2::mooney2:

Jim
06-09-14, 15:39
It looks good with the new dress Terry .. :thumbs: I made a couple of these kits, it is very well made and feels good in the hand ..

Terry
06-09-14, 15:46
It looks good with the new dress Terry .. :thumbs: I made a couple of these kits, it is very well made and feels good in the hand ..

Yes I remember you buying yours a couple of weeks before i got mine. Mark Willey was giving us some discount !!!

paulm
06-09-14, 15:59
Love the kit, love the Mistral, love the finish... Lovely job Terry :thumbs:

Vic Perrin
06-09-14, 16:31
Nice one Terry the Dark Mistral looks good ! I have got a 3 foot x 2 foot piece of it to cut up it is Mistral called Tongaro

Mistral Solid Surface Worktop Tongaro - Homediydirect (http://www.homediydirect.com/Tongaro)

:thumbs:Vic:thumbs:

bassethound
06-09-14, 16:31
would never be big enough for a Lintel....OOps sorry wrong thread!:funny::funny::funny:

bassethound
06-09-14, 16:34
My apology Terry got carried away then LOL
:rolling:

chas_41_uk
06-09-14, 19:35
Lovely mistral excellently turned and finished and goes really well with the finish of the kit :thumbs:
I'm afraid I don't like the kit though :down::goesred:

wm460
06-09-14, 19:53
A very nice pen Terry.:thumbs::thumbs: