• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A Marksman Eagle Rollerball dressed in Mistral !!

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Those kits were all over these forums when you joined it Woody, I am sure you have seen them before as I have init?
Never did like em they look like there are bits missing, should be some bling in the tenons or something to finish it off.
More bog floor I see Terry.

Walter

Fellow
First Name
Walter
A nicely made pen Terry, the Mistral possibly looks slightly less like a bog floor than Corian. :funny::funny::funny:

I like the Marksman kits. Stainless steel, Schmidt or Bock nibs, a cut above the usual tat, but I agree with Brian as regards the design of the Eagle, it does look as if there is something missing from the grooves. I prefer the appearance of the Night Hawk.

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
Those kits were all over these forums when you joined it Woody, I am sure you have seen them before as I have init?
Never did like em they look like there are bits missing, should be some bling in the tenons or something to finish it off.
More bog floor I see Terry.

You need some new spectacles you blind eyed git. Can't you see that it is kitchen worktop !!!!! :mooney2::mooney2::mooney2:

Jim

Grand Master
It looks good with the new dress Terry .. :thumbs: I made a couple of these kits, it is very well made and feels good in the hand ..

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Love the kit, love the Mistral, love the finish... Lovely job Terry :thumbs:

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Lovely mistral excellently turned and finished and goes really well with the finish of the kit :thumbs:
I'm afraid I don't like the kit though :down::goesred:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).