• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello

Looncover

Apprentice Member
First Name
Greg
Hey All,
I'm just joined this site
I hope to learn from you all and turn my first pen soon
Thanks for letting me Register
Thanks,
Looncover

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Hi and welcome to the forum Looncover, keep watching and you'll learn plenty and ask any questions you want, someone on here will have the answer.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
A warm welcome from across the pond Looncover. Welcome to the madhouse, come on in... it won't be long before you're showing us your first pens. Be careful to wedge the door open or you'll never get out again :funny:

Tell us a bit about yourself and where you live.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Hi Greg one of my family emigrated to Illinois in 1841 from Scotland then over to Utah later. Trust you find happiness in turning pens I do and have for a long time now. Welcome from the East of Australia where the weather is into Spring thankfully.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Well I have now taken my medication so welcome to the forum. A great bunch of oldies on here with the splattering of a couple of young ones. Lots of information so don't be afraid to ask oh yes and a few silly answers as well as they have their funny moments.

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Well I can say you will fit in with a forum name like that Greg..

Looncover. Most of them on here are loonies that has everyone else taking cover when they finally remember how to start the PC up.... :love_it:

Welcome to the forum..

First Name
Dan
Welcome. By signing up you have officially opened yourself up to the 'what you doing on the computer?' and the 'your always on that forum!'. Enjoy and if you need anything feel free to ask. Dan

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Welcome mate! Spent many a fine weekend in Chitown, sipping a cold one and watching the river traffic go by. Nearly sh*t myself when the river police came by with twin 50 cals mounted on the cabin roof, mind you!

:funny::funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).