• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Panga Panga and Pau Rosa Segmented

Jim

Grand Master
A segmented slimline pen using Panga Panga and African Pau Rosa along with black and white plastic, the finish is a few coats of friction polish and waxed using renaissance polish. The center band is also done using plastic ...

Panga_Panga_and_African_Pau_Rosa_segmented.jpg

Jim

Grand Master
The segmenting is beautiful but I'm not so sure the centre band goes with it Jim. Otherwise up to your usual high standard!!!:thinks:

Your right Terry, i realised that when i was turning it .. :rolling:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
well as a model railway enthusiast ish i have seen it but only in white were do u get yours from jim

Jim

Grand Master
well as a model railway enthusiast ish i have seen it but only in white were do u get yours from jim

I was asked this before Alex, i have had it quite a long time. I believe it was from a local model shop that sold the model trains etc, that is why i am saying from here. .. I will get back to you when i recall ... :goesred:

Jim

Grand Master
I have only seen the black and white Mark, but they come in sizes ..0.5mm, 0.75mm and 1mm. These sizes are also the ones i use the most ...:bwink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).