• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Black Wattle Baron

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
You made that and swapped it?
What for? Something nice I hope.
Send some Black Wattle over here mate its lovely.

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Very nice looking pen, i like the way you have shaped the centers of each barrel. :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Very nice Mark, nice grain for a local tree ...:thumbs: My local trees are hedges .... :down:

I am sorry to hear that you are having a hot summer, i hope that the weather picks up for you ... :devil:

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Almost makes me want to live hundreds of miles from civilization surrounded by rabbits and kangaroos ... almost!

:funny::funny::funny:

Attachments

• DSCN0282.JPG
    DSCN0282.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN0283.JPG
    DSCN0283.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCN0284.JPG
    DSCN0284.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 3

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
Thanks for your compliments

You made that and swapped it?
What for? Something nice I hope.
Send some Black Wattle over here mate its lovely.

I received a lovely fountain pen :thumbs:
I picked this blank out of a mob of wood I cut up for a bloke in Adelaide, out of all that I cut up there was two like this and I accidently sent the other one down south. :vangry:

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
You have realy done justice to a nice piece of wood. If you want a holiday you can stay with me just bring the rest of the tree :funny: :funny:

Ian

The rest of the tree is sitting in the front yard much to the disgust of a certain member of the house hold.
All going well next year will be in your country next year got a mate in Dunedin I want to catch up with.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Mark,

Beaut pen lovely difficult to dry timber finished exceptionally well a fitting pen for your exchange.

Kind regards mate. Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).