• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

New Jr Gent

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
That is what I call true craftsmanship well done Itzik love the sierra type pen I must have a go at that

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I like it, but I would love it if the green in the centre wasn't there, the two ends in green are all that is needed for me:thumbs:

Peter

Jim

Grand Master
All good to me, i think that the green goes very well with the wood, though personally i would have left the CB out .. :thumbs:

Just seen what Peter added, i must read all pages before i comment ..

Last edited:

turnaround360

Caracktycus Pots
Fellow
First Name
Frank
I also like the green and making and changing things to make them special is to me what its all about so well done.

Zman

First Name
Itzhak

Attachments

• WIA348MMQQ.jpg
    WIA348MMQQ.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 17
  • WIA34FMMQQ.jpg
    WIA34FMMQQ.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 17
  • WIA33EMMQQ.jpg
    WIA33EMMQQ.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 17

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
All three pens are very nicely turned and finished, I love your style but for me the green doesn't fit with the wood but nicely done all the same :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).