• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Done it 3 pens in polymer clay

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
At last here is the next batch of pens in polymer clay baked at 110c for 30 min there are just three pens two with flowers and the last one is made up with all the end bits rolled into one I am quite pleased with them for my first pens made in polymer the two with flowers are for girly Christmas gifts lets hope the next batch tonight will go even better
1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 83

ray7

Registered
First Name
Ray
Nicely done :thumbs: where did you get the flowers from? I`ve only been able to find small ones.

Ray

Woody

Registered
First Name
no

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Bloody hell dad, you ol tart init?
You'll be painting your nails and trimming you eyebrows next.
Get on wiv your woodwork and leave this sort of thing for the poofs init?

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Bloody hell dad, you ol tart init?
You'll be painting your nails and trimming you eyebrows next.
Get on wiv your woodwork and leave this sort of thing for the poofs init?

Violet wants them for the girls bet Jane would love one LOL

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
So Steven and Brian are you not up for the challenge you get to wear silk knickers whilst doing them eye brows and finger nails is optional also Steven you get to wear your skirt again oh the fun we have and if your really lucky you can do them together in Brian's local :funny::funny::funny::funny:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
They look absolutely lovely, even the last one is fine:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Peter

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
You've done it Woody they look great well done mate. I have had a go today at making my own polymer canes I have one in the oven now baking. It's not a patch on the ones we got from Ronit Golan but I'm pleased with my first attempt.

:thumbs:Vic:thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
I do like this P/Clay Woody, having seen Vic's close at hand i got to agree that it certainly does make nice looking pens as proved here .. :winking:

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Quite stunning, Grandad (as we have come to expect from you). What I'm struggling with is how you incorporate flowers (circular slices off a cane) into a sheet of background clay? Any change of a some photos?

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Great pens Woody. Just got my cane from Ronit Golan today so will be trying them out next week. Hope mine are as good as yours.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).