• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A few more polymer pens

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
new polymer clay pens the first 4 are from poly cane and the last 2 are made up with leftovers the red one some red and white mixed up and added to a few of the red rose the last one plane blue with a few blue flowers enjoy
1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG5.JPG6.JPG

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I think they are all great and would sell easily:thumbs:

Peter

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Dad you have got to stop this girly stuff.

Or you will have to change your name to Woodess init?
If you was younger it would be Woodette but you ain't you old and full of gout like a rotten apple.
You know what they say about rotten apples dunnit?
You only need one to spoil a whole bunch.

Bloody ol poof init?

Hope you get better soon mate, love you init?

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Bl**dy h*ll Woody the way you are going you will forget how to turn wood !!!!:devil::devil::devil:

No fear of that mate the polymer pens are only on the lathe for about 2 min they are so easy to do make and bake in the evening turn and varnish in the morning

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
No fear of that mate the polymer pens are only on the lathe for about 2 min they are so easy to do make and bake in the evening turn and varnish in the morning

Woody, do you use CA or do you really mean varnish?

Peter

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Dad you have got to stop this girly stuff.

Or you will have to change your name to Woodess init?
If you was younger it would be Woodette but you ain't you old and full of gout like a rotten apple.
You know what they say about rotten apples dunnit?
You only need one to spoil a whole bunch.

Bloody ol poof init?

Hope you get better soon mate, love you init?

Making Christmas presents mate only a few more to do now then its wood all the way mind you could make one for your Jane I'm sure she would love one go on you know you want to :funny::funny::funny::funny:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
The present Mrs B has just seen these & thinks they're lovely mate, so I guess you must be doing something right, but then you are a ladies man :dancer::yourtheman:

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Very nice pens Woody :thumbs:

As a general question on these polymer canes. Is it possible to do other things besides flower? :thinks:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Making Christmas presents mate only a few more to do now then its wood all the way mind you could make one for your Jane I'm sure she would love one go on you know you want to :funny::funny::funny::funny:

SAVED INIT?

Drain saw them and said they're like you to fat enuff init?
I did explain, but darling they are the latest craze on the forum and I have been instructed by the Woodesse to make one for you.
Poke that and get off that forum before it turns you queer int?

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Hi Peter Polymer sell a water based varnish and that is what I used

Yes I knew there was a polymer finish, when you said varnish I thought you meant you had used spray acrylic or maybe CA.

Peter

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
SAVED INIT?

Drain saw them and said they're like you to fat enuff init?
I did explain, but darling they are the latest craze on the forum and I have been instructed by the Woodesse to make one for you.
Poke that and get off that forum before it turns you queer int?
That sounds about right mate love it :funny::funny::funny::funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).