• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

New Inlay Pens

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
First is Walnut with an anchor inlay. I chose badly - an acrylic which looked completely different on the blank than it turned out on the pen - D'oh!

Pens 130519 002.jpg

Then a cross-grain walnut dolphin in birch:

Pens 130519 007.jpg

And finally a hammer and spanner in walnut on cross-grain sycamore. The hammer is meant to be a claw-hammer, but it looks more like a ball-pein. Ah well ... :

Pens 130519 008.jpg

I'll post detailed pics of the inlays in the Buy/Sell forum in case anyone's interested.

trapper

Registered
David all three are good looking pens........ the hammer and spanner one suits a mate of mine so well He never uses a spanner only a hammer hence we here call the hammer a dalton's spanner:funny:

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
What a terrific product you have there, I really hope you corner the market with it.
I particularly like the tools, I think they stand out to so many people as gifts etc.
How about some more IE axe, saw screwdriver, power tools the list is endless.
I will be putting an order in for some without doubt as soon as I get home.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).