• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Newbie from Shetland!

Sparly

Apprentice Member
Hi I'm Sparly and I'm a newbie to the forum!
I have just started on this wonderful art of pen turning and I wish I had started years ago!
I recently made my first pens three are fancy slimline with Corian and a classic fountain pen in oak.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 45

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome to the forums Sparly, a nice array of pens that you show us my friend .. All very nice to say that they are your first .. :thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome to the forum. Good to see you have made some pens and if they are your first ones then you have done well:thumbs:

Peter

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Allo Sparly, welcome on board. These are all good for first efforts. The Oak fountain pen especially. :thumbs:

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Welcome to the forum Sparly, looks like you've made an excellent start to your pen turning career with 4 very nice looking pens :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Wotchya Sparly and welcome, they don't look like beginners pens but they do look like beginners pictures.
You'll soon pick up the hang of things here, it's a wonderful place to leave,,,, er be. Init?

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Hi Sparly, welcome to the forum, we now have people from the top, bottom, left and right of the Earth... what a place to be. :thumbs:

That is some cracking pens for the first attempt and I can hear that you're already hooked. Hopefully you'll get just as much out of this site as I have and you've already started contributing so are already part of the family.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).