• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Supermarket in Brazil

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
So were do they think sausages come from good prank that bet Brazil has a lot of vegetarians now

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Can I get one of those machines and do the bloody cats and dogs in my street.
And their owners.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Very funny Mark, right up my street. :funny::funny:

In a former life, when out with the lads, when asked we used to say we were seal clubbers. The first reaction was always 'You B4stards' but gradually the ladies would always come around and understand when we said 'Someone has to do it'. Increasing the stakes we would later say we're out celebrating someones golden bat award... 100 mother and babies at the same time and for some reason they would always start to understand. To increase the stakes later we would say that our next job was a koala cull which when we explained they needed controlling, they would again understand and start agreeing. Lovely ladies and always back to the ship on time

:funny:

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Very funny Mark, right up my street. :funny::funny:

In a former life, when out with the lads, when asked we used to say we were seal clubbers. The first reaction was always 'You B4stards' but gradually the ladies would always come around and understand when we said 'Someone has to do it'. Increasing the stakes we would later say we're out celebrating someones golden bat award... 100 mother and babies at the same time and for some reason they would always start to understand. To increase the stakes later we would say that our next job was a koala cull which when we explained they needed controlling, they would again understand and start agreeing. Lovely ladies and always back to the ship on time

:funny:

Well they would have believed anything at Neros (School of Naval Dancing!) or Grannies (Needs no explanation!). But then looking at them they were grateful that someone communicated with them! Lovely places.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Love it thought it was great. Just proves even when people know where sausages come from seeing it like this changes there minds

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).