• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello from Caithness

Ivort

Apprentice Member
First Name
Ivor
Hello,
I have ben turning pens for about 18 months now.
Not too sure about how to use these forums but hoping this will stop the 3 envelopes flying about the screen !
Regards
Ivor

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Why does Ivor t from Caithness ring a bell in my tiny brain???
Welcome in Ivor enjoy the banter init?

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome to the forum, it sounds like you have fan-mail already, unless you are being stalked. Show us some photos of your pens.

Peter

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Hello mate and welcome to the penturning forum :thumbs: Just click on the inbox at the top of the page and read or reply to the pm you have this will stop those envelopes. :ciggrin:

Ivort

Apprentice Member
First Name
Ivor
I keep getting an error message when trying to look at Private Message, something about "divide by 0",
Will try again later.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome Ivor. Open the CD drawer and take the letter out :funny:

Have a good time, you've joined a very good forum where you'll be able to learn, help, laugh and be sad... oh and take the mickey :thumbs:

Themackay

Fellow
First Name
Alan
Welcome to a great Forum Ivor you can learn a lot here.Where abouts are you Im originally from the North
Alam

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome to the forums Ivor, not sure what your issue is my friend as it has never been reported before? :nooidea:

Gizmo3k

Graduate Member
First Name
Alan
I keep getting an error message when trying to look at Private Message, something about "divide by 0",
Will try again later.

I Had that issue using Internet Explorer 9. Chrome worked great though. Haven't tried a more up to date version of IE yet, that was on my work machine.

Welcome to the forum!

Alan

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Hi Ivor, enjoy the forum & if you need advice just ask. No question is too silly or simple, if you are stuck just ask. Welcome. :kiss:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).