• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A few Christmas presents

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Some more Polymer clay pens the multi coloured pens are for two of our teen Granddaughter the other one I'm keeping LOL well a man needs a pen dont he now comes the shock ready for it I was told by someone on facebook to try one coat of CA so I did shock horror mind I only used it because he said just one coat and to be honest it is quicker than varnish
DSCF1077.JPGDSCF1078.JPGDSCF1079.JPG

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Terry,

Have you called the ambulance or shall I? I think hes finally had it, never thought I'd see it happen, poor old boy the end must have been gruesome, apparently the cries of "I told them I'd never do it" could be heard for miles.

Hut have issued a profits warning as sales of friction polish have crashed.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I just knew you'd come around to finding the BEST finish at the end Woody. :funny:

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
You've done it again Woody, three more beauties. I've seen CA recommended a few times for finishing poly.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
UUUUURRRRRGGGGHHH Make it go away dad.

Actually I like the flame effect but I will deny ever saying that init?

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
Terry,

Have you called the ambulance or shall I? I think hes finally had it, never thought I'd see it happen, poor old boy the end must have been gruesome, apparently the cries of "I told them I'd never do it" could be heard for miles.

Hut have issued a profits warning as sales of friction polish have crashed.

Yeah I think the old geezer has lost his marbles Neil !!!

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).