• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

There may be trouble ahead.

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
I have just been told my work is almost done here. I am looking at coming home Monday or Tuesday.
look out for a deluge of crappy pens from me as soon as get my hands on Ethal.

:face::face::face::face:

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
Sorry mate that comment is lost on me. Gone right over my head.
I'll ask one of the younger generation here who Nanny McPhee is?

Jim

Grand Master
I must be one of the older generation :nooidea: I had to Google Nanny McPhee to find out it is a film made in 2005

That is right Mark, and the same as George, when her work was done ...She left. :ciggrin:

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
Ah now I understand.
Like Mark I googled it and was still just as baffled.
That must be one clever bloke inside Jim waiting to escape to higher intellect cos he is wasted on me.
And yes to those who are curious I have my marching orders.
But I really cant say why. for two reasons 1 being its too embarrassing and the official secrets act wont let me.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).