• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello from Roanoke IL,USA

Terry Q

Fellow
First Name
Terry
Always a pleasure to be amongst fellows that share the same passion. I have turned pens off and on for 10 years. Mostly off until a year ago when a club member asked for pens to distribute at a local veterans home.

I found you from a post here. IAP Home

Cheers, Terry

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome to the forum Terry, we like photos of whatever you have turned, especially pens.

Peter

donwatson

Fellow
First Name
Donald
Hi Terry,
Welcome to the madhouse. Enjoy yourself, the rest will be here when the medications have been taken.
:banana: We like pictures :banana:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Hi Terry. We'd love to see some photos of your work. This place is a nut house, I've been trying to get out for nearly a year now but they just medicate me regularly and I wake up still here :funny:

RUN FOR THE HILLS :funny:

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Welcome Terry. Gotta warn you that your namesake on here has set a high standard - of kleptomania, megalomania, and just plain mania! Nah, we love the old fart really ... Looking forward to seeing some of your work!

:thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Oh no not another Terry I just hope your not as mad as our Terry LOL a very warm welcome I have enjoyed looking at your pens

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Another welcome don't worry I don't bite not like some on here:funny::funny::funny: because I take my medication early in the day

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).