• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hi from Little Rock, Arkansas USA

BSea

Apprentice Member
First Name
Bob
I've been turning for about 5 years now. Mostly, I make pens, but occasionally a bowl or two comes off my lathe. I didn't know about this site till TonyL made a post on IAP.

I normally use a Delta 46-460 lathe. But recently, I've acquired a small metal lathe. I'm still learning to use it though, but I have used it for a few recent pens.

I'm looking forward to meeting new friends.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
You have just met lots of new friends, welcome to the home of nutcase turners init?

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome to the forum, you can show us those recent pens, we like photos.

Peter

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
The only thing better than being on here is turning in the shed. Welcome to the mad house

Norris68

Registered
First Name
John
I've been turning for about 5 years now. Mostly, I make pens, but occasionally a bowl or two comes off my lathe. I didn't know about this site till TonyL made a post on IAP.

I normally use a Delta 46-460 lathe. But recently, I've acquired a small metal lathe. I'm still learning to use it though, but I have used it for a few recent pens.

I'm looking forward to meeting new friends.
Hi BSea,

Where do you buy supplies in or near Little Rock? I'm in town from Dallas and noticed there are no familiar stores.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).