• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A corian Omega

rayf6604

Registered
First Name
Ray
Made from double thickness Rosemary corian from Jim

71fceeb24e805a5c980dc46b23163ae4.jpg

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
That is one very nice pen Ray in fact the best Omega so far love that corian is it from Jim

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
It looks really nice and I am not keen on corian, but that is lovely:thumbs:

Peter

rayf6604

Registered
First Name
Ray
Many thanks for the encouraging comments, I'm really pleased with how it turned out however, I need a better vice to clamp the pieces while the glue dries as there is a small gap under and below the clip which was annoying.

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Very nice was it defiantly corian as there are about 5 different companies that make this stuff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).