• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Does someone actually pay these prices

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
if the customer wants to pay it......... they can have whatever they want.....what ever the expense.... :whistling:

If the wife wants it............as a freebie.......... she can go to hell at ANY cost :thumbs:

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
I fear I should maintain my silence on this issue for the reason I may incriminate myself.
By the rules of the Geneva convention I must stick to giving only name rank and number.
Sergeant Rip off. 9.99=P&P

trapper

Registered
I'll bet £9.99 that that wont sell at that price.................. check out their shop prices bet they drive a Porsche

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).