• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Petition

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
Thank god for that, when I saw the thread title I thought you were trying to lobby to keep me out of the country. LOL.

trapper

Registered
Alan's right this is relating to people like me who earn a living out of our Craftwork....... apparently someone such as myself cannot be called creative because I make a living from my creations ... just about....... But if i worked as a full time lawyer and made items as a hobby which I then sold I could call myself as creative. Makes you wonder what these civil servants and mp's actually know about life and what they really do if they have time to consider such rubbish......
I've signed the petition more because I object to such people deciding if i'm creative or not than any concern of why no doubt it's precurser to raising more tax!!!!

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).