• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

A few for the girls

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Now the question is will you dare show them to the girls in your life LOL I want to know what they think I know what one guy will think LOL but I'm aiming at the girls
DSCF1124.JPGDSCF1125.JPGDSCF1128.JPGDSCF1129.JPGDSCF1130.JPGDSCF1131.JPG

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I like these a lot more than the ones that were covered in flowers Woody, they are so much more classy and these I would have a go at :thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Personally I prefer these to the polymer clay they are easer to do and only take a fraction of the time

bassethound

Executive Member
First Name
Ted
Well those are cheap enough for sure and not much bother either by the look of it!:thumbs:

I can see a few more doing those!

Last edited:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
They are really nice and will go down well:thumbs::thumbs:

Peter

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Very nice Woody, like Paul, I prefer these to the polymers. They should sell well :thumbs:
The pen is made from white corian and finger nail decals / transfers (from ebay) then lacquered
What sort of laquer did you use Woody? Spray on ? :thinks:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Never mind the girls dad, they bring out the gardener in me init?

Bloody awful, load of bleeding rubbish you should be locked up for even suggesting them init?

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Never mind the girls dad, they bring out the gardener in me init?

Bloody awful, load of bleeding rubbish you should be locked up for even suggesting them init?

:funny::funny::funny::funny:
Wot gardener no way mate wash your bloody mouth out :funny::funny::funny::funny: :funny:

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Brilliant woody

One thing bothers me though. What the hell were you doing trawling through the internet looking for fancy nail art?:nooidea:
On second thoughts - I'm not sure I really want to know:bwink::funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).