• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Resin/Burr Hybrid.............

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
Resin Burr Hybrid pen on a gold plated American Rollerball.........

Great pen blank........ Gone off the accent though. This will be ma last Gold plated American... :nonono:

The small mark on the black area has since been removed with a little acetone... Was a CA spillage... :thumbs:

It was one I had in stock........:thinks:

Kind of forgot I didnt like them till I put it together... :nooidea:

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
10 layer CA finished polished With micro mesh and and plastic polish...

Jim

Grand Master
That is a nice blank Matty, i think your a little hard on your self, the pen looks good ... :thumbs:

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
The blank is great Jim.... The hardware looks cheap against it...
It will sell for sure..
But not a lot of satisfaction for me in making it. Knowing it could have looked better with a different kit..

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
The pen does look nice matty, but i know what you are saying about the pen kit itself, it looks out dated. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).