• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Some Christmas pens

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
The rest of yesterdays blanks made up some for Christmas 2 flowers 2 with Geisha girls sprayed with Enamel lacquer the first one split on the end when I was assembling it so it now has a wide black C/B a few more to follow
DSCF1151.JPGDSCF1152.JPGDSCF1153.JPGDSCF1154.JPGDSCF1155.JPGDSCF1156.JPGDSCF1157.JPGDSCF1158.JPG

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
Hmmmm, sorry but those I'm not keen on, the flower ones are OK ............ but the Xmas ones :rolling:

The ones you did the other day on the white were nicer by a long way.

Hope they sell, you never know when some optically challenged person will stumble by tapping a long white stick :face:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
You watch they will fly out kids will love them I dont only make pens to please you short sighted load of plonkers LOL :tongue::tongue::ave_it::ave_it:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).