• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Homework

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
A bit of practice scrollsawing, heres a some deer for me to make.

Attachments

• badboys.jpg
    badboys.jpg
    387.8 KB · Views: 84

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I was shown how to do these by Neil Harris and he makes them look easy. I was going to make some snowmen out of 3mm ply but ended up using the plans for the cnc and made them on there :thumbs:

The more I make of these the easier they are though David and I'm reasonably pleased at the results and can seen an improvement with every one I make.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I don't think I'll get chance to sell them Vic, every one in the family wants 6 :sleeping:

I need to find a pattern for a sleigh if anybody knows of one.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I tips me lid to ya for having a go mate, something I wouldn't want to attempt.
Bloody awful ain't they, do enuff and they might keep you warm on a cold winters night init?

bassethound

Executive Member
First Name
Ted
Nice job there Paul, I think there is a pattern on Steve Goods site somewhere, I may have one somewhere I will need to look a bit when i get chance!

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Now you have no excuse not to get the reindeer cut out and the sleigh:devil::devil::devil:

Paul

Fellow
Looks nice fella.

Could you alter the antlers to make a novelty pen stand for your stall. Tacky but......

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Looks nice fella.

Could you alter the antlers to make a novelty pen stand for your stall. Tacky but......

Now theres a thought.

A bit like this?

The picures not to good but I'm in a hurry, its beer o clock. :thumbs:

Attachments

• deer.jpg
    deer.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 34

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Paul you Sleigh me mate dear oh dear you take a pic instantly that was ten times better than most pics of pens on the forum and apologise. Lessor minds such as mine are impressed, now to pass it on to others in need.

Merry Christmas mate. kind regards Peter.:funny:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Paul you Sleigh me mate dear oh dear you take a pic instantly that was ten times better than most pics of pens on the forum and apologise. Lessor minds such as mine are impressed, now to pass it on to others in need.

Merry Christmas mate. kind regards Peter.:funny:

Put your glasses back on Peter:funny:

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).