• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Jr Gent Polymer Clay Flowers

Zman

First Name
Itzhak
Jr gent Rollerbal pen with Purple Roses polymer clay
PURPLE IS BEAUTIFUL

Attachments

• WIA7A7EMMMQQQ.jpg
    WIA7A7EMMMQQQ.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 76
  • WIA7A8BMMQQ.jpg
    WIA7A8BMMQQ.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 76
  • WIA7A8EMMQQ.jpg
    WIA7A8EMMQQ.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 76
  • WIA7A88MMQQ.jpg
    WIA7A88MMQQ.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 76
  • WIA7A91MMQQ.jpg
    WIA7A91MMQQ.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 76
  • WIA7A93MMQQ.jpg
    WIA7A93MMQQ.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 76

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
That puts my attempt to shame that is just so nice a perfect picture it must take you hours to make one of them Itzik you are the master my friend

Zman

First Name
Itzhak
That puts my attempt to shame that is just so nice a perfect picture it must take you hours to make one of them Itzik you are the master my friend

I am not the master WOODY, you are !! just take a look to your BOWLS :thumbs::thumbs:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
That has to be one of the finest looking pens that I have seen made. Can you tell me where you got the clay from please. :thumbs:

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
You don't need any Master Class Woody. The way you are progressing with Polymer you will be running your own before long !

:wink:Vic:wink:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).