• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

More Oscar

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
A teacher asks the class to form a sentence with the word Celebrities,so little Timmy says,

"Celebrities get treated better."

"That sentence is way too short,Timmy." says the teacher.

"I know," says Timmy, "Judge Masipa should be ashamed of herself.

Oscar Pistorius is so depressed in the prison hospital wing, he's been put on suicide watch.

Whenever he goes to the bathroom, a nurse knocks on the door to check he's okay.

Talk about rubbing it in.

Oscar Pistorius's sentence was so lenient, I had to look up Reeva Steenkamp's picture on the Internet to reassure myself she was white.

"So, Oscar. How are you finding it in prison so far?"

"It's not so bad. My cell mate is nice, he's helping me find my feet."

Oscar Pistorius is keen to become South Africa's next president in five years time but has since realized he can't follow in Mandela's footsteps, stand at election or run for government...

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).