• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Antler Sierra

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Spurred on be Les the other day, decided to dig this out of the shed and get it turned..

Antler, finished with CA.

Sierra Antler.jpg

Don't ask what antler is it as I don't know as it was given to me, maybe someone could tell me how to identify:ave_it:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
That's lovely Eamonn:thumbs:what kind of gold is that it looks so nice:thumbs: The antler seems to have more colour, if that's the right word, mine looks a little patchy compared to yours.

Peter

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
what kind of gold is that it looks so nice:thumbs:

Peter

It's 10k gold aero kit, I brought allot of the kits when they first came out quite a few years ago and these are the last few and are a much better quality than the later ones.

Hoping Dan can come up with the goods now..

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
It's 10k gold aero kit, I brought allot of the kits when they first came out quite a few years ago and these are the last few and are a much better quality than the later ones.

Hoping Dan can come up with the goods now..

I would have some of that if Dan can get it. It does look so good:thumbs:

Peter

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
You've done a cracking job on that Eamonn, I like what you've done. :thumbs:

Winemaker

Registered
First Name
Tom
That's a nice pen must try to get hold of some antler and try it out. Do have to be extra careful with the dust etc ??

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).