• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Acrylic slimlines

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
2 slimlines made with acrylic :bwink: I am on a roll lol. :ciggrin:

Attachments

• acrylic-pen.JPG
    acrylic-pen.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 48
  • purple-acrylic-pen.JPG
    purple-acrylic-pen.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 47

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
I like the pale one, looks like those slices of mineral rock you see for sale it silly prices.

Sooooooo much choice of materials, it's overwhelming for a new guy.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Tony,
The two pens you made are nicely designed, neatly turned, well finished different kits, centre bands colour aware that appeal to me in every way. There are folks who strongly feel about shapes me viewing your pens I suggest the best review you can get and make decisions about are the general public starting with immediate family, friends bearing in mind without our predudices or any knowledge a true appraisal will follow.

Like your work look forward to more of it thank you for showing them.

Kind regards Peter.

Jed Baxter

Registered
They are nice pens i like the feel of slimlines myself, but most of all they fit my budget at the moment. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).