• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Bolt Action with Antler

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
This is a bolt action pen with deer antler, I messed it up by not taking the CA down to the correct diameter so it has to come apart again.

Peter

DSC_0210.jpg

Jim

Grand Master
Looks good to me Peter, that Antler has plenty of colour also .. :thumbs:

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
You have done a good job of that Peter, I have a few of the bolt action kits but not a big lover of them, the clip feels a little flimsy and not popular.

But it certainly looks nice in antler

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
You have done a good job of that Peter, I have a few of the bolt action kits but not a big lover of them, the clip feels a little flimsy and not popular.

But it certainly looks nice in antler

Thanks Eamonn, as a pen they are very popular and I can't honestly say the clip feels flimsy it is quite solid and no slap in the fit of it. I actually cut the antler wrong as I wanted some of the outside on it, but had to turn it all off, if I remember on the next one I will try to get it right.

Peter

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
It's still a good looking pen Peter. I'm turning some of these kits as I have grown to like them quite a lot. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).