• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Another pine cone idea

Jim

Grand Master
Thanks for the link Woody, and the idea .. :ciggrin: When i get sorted out my friend we will be looking to make blanks like these .. Hopefully we have enough knowledge in the forums to get there .. :thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I have lots of the luminous powders and I have cast pine cones, but only in clear and other non-luminous coloured resins. The luminous powders come in great range of colours, but they only glow green, well the ones I have do.

Peter

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Woody what a lovely presentation full marks for design of the pic high impact for me.Novel and difficult to make this well.

Peter.:bravo:

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
I like these ( shock ) :funny: And I've found a uk supplier who sells the pigment in 7 or 8 different colours. Good times ahead. Well, for me anyway. Get your sick buckets at the ready:funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).