• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Couple of Shiny lovelies finished

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
A majestic in Hyrid Burr/Resin...... in gold and chrome... kind of like these heavyweight jobs....

And an Irish Walnut chrome pencil, with a nice 'Knot'

Mattyd

AKA 'The Dundee Redneck'
Graduate Member
I get a lot from George watkins.... I try to only use them where I get two pens from them...... Works out about £4 a pen if you buy enough together..
Very easy to sell... But can be tricky to turn..

Jim

Grand Master
Two lovely looking pens Matty, the knot couldn't have been in a better place than where it is, it makes it very unique ... :thumbs:

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
You've done well with the knot Matty, very easy to ruin the blank if you're not ultra careful.

keith

Pete B

Registered
These are both great.
I never actually thought of using them for two single blank pens, i know a bit dim yes, as i do with other more expensive blanks. But i have a few left from from some i bought across the pond a year or so ago and only used in big pens.
Much better idea to get two out of them.
Very nice finish.

Regards

Pete

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).