• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Burghley House Nr Stamford

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
If anyone on the forum is going to the Game and Country Show at Burghley House this weekend look me up I'm trading in the Craft Marquee - You'll find me, only one there with a lathe!!

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Neil,

Good fortune favours the brave, hope you have assistance to watch your gear my experience has taught me to be cautious worst experience when a guy before me left the lathe run in reverse so when I proceeded to demo drilling a blank burned the drill egg on face, the lathe was a VL100 identical almost to my own however I have never used mine in reverse catching chucks at 3000 revs not for me. Have success.

Kind regards Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).