• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

The spoon game

Jim

Grand Master
Loved this when i first saw it Terry, here is on from a guy here in the UK that i found hilarious .. It is the guy wearing no shirt that makes it .. :thumbs: And for you film buffs you will notice the picture of David Bradley who played Billy in the 1969 film "Kes .. If you haven't seen it, i would certainly recommend it .. :thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I haven't seen it before, what a hoot:thumbs:

Kes I have seen several times, beautiful film.

Peter

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
A game we used to play with new lads in the mob. I'm sure Neil F and others on here did it too. Never failed to please all but one. :funny:

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
A game we used to play with new lads in the mob. I'm sure Neil F and others on here did it too. Never failed to please all but one. :funny:

Sadly those times are well behind us Paul, but yes, you're right, I was the umpire on one occasion, we could only find two knife sharpening steels in the mess and as the umpire I had a ladel. I was so drunk I nearly laid the bloke out I hit him so hard with the ladel - drew blood!!

Bar diving got banned after a bloke broke his arm and mess tarzan got banned after we smeared the rafters in one mess in grease before one mess dinner so anyone who tried it fell off. They did but weren't supposed to break their ankle.

Paul, wonder if we should introduce dance of the flaming a*******s at the next forum get together!!!!!!!!!!!!:funny::funny::funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).