• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Atlantis Corian

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Atlantis corian with Black Titanium streamline pens. Lovely colour and the plating on these is far superior to the gold/chrome options you normally see offered.

Photography is crap Im afraid, I have played around with the contrast and brightness to try and get a true representation of the colours, but failed fairly miserably. However, Photobucket is worse at portraying the photographs than I am at taking them, and if you can see a piece of dary grey floor on the right of the picture it is because the link is not showing the corrected photograph.

Jim

Grand Master
Very nice Neil, i do honestly believe that corian is looked down on to much when used for pen blanks .. :winking:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).