• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Building Some 50 Cal's

Les ELm

Executive Member
First Name
Les
For a customer who wanted 7 with Cross refills and 7 with Parker refills to be engraved.
Casing and projectiles polished and applied 6 coats of automotive lacquer to prevent tarnishing using my "Dipping Method".

Les

Attachments

• Builing 50 Caliber.JPG
    Builing 50 Caliber.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Parker and Cross 50 Cal Bullet Pen Parts.JPG
    Parker and Cross 50 Cal Bullet Pen Parts.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 90

21William

Fellow
First Name
William
Very old thread this I know but can I ask what .50 cal kit this is as it looks much better than some others I've seen.

21William

Fellow
First Name
William
Thanks, I have seen those kits but prefer the silver tipped bullet rather than a turned insert. I have seen a tutorial showing how to drill a bullet out etc but again they didn't look as nice!

21William

Fellow
First Name
William
Thanks for that Les, I'll have to have a good read through the building a .50 cal pen PDF I downloaded.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).