• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

June's Competition Choices

June's Choice

• Pen and Pencil Set

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • The Ugliest Pen

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • The Best Shaped Slimline Pen

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Rollerball and Fountain Pen Set

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jim

Grand Master
Guys, the 4 choices for the next competition are set in the poll above; please take time to cast your vote ready for the start of this competition.

For the next competition we will follow these guidelines which will help to keep things as transparent as we can.
Each competition from now on will have guidelines on what we are looking for in the entries that are added.

All entries to be PM'ed to me and i will add to a thread so all entries will be anonymous until the results are finalised. There will be no comments allowed in the entrance thread, but a thread can be opened separately for discussion.

Just one entry per member ...

A winner’s gallery will be set up for all competitions that have been settled.

To enter our competitions you must have a minimum of 25 posts ...

This poll will close in two days ...

Have i missed anything? :thinks:

Jim

Grand Master
Thanks to all who voted, our next competition will be to make a pen and pencil set .. More about this will be posted later .... :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).