• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Closed Ends...

Zman

First Name
Itzhak
Acrilic and Corian Closed ends Pens....:goesred::goesred:

Attachments

• WIA31D2MMQQ.jpg
    WIA31D2MMQQ.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 82
  • WIA31D1MMQQ.jpg
    WIA31D1MMQQ.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 81
  • WIA31D2QQ.jpg
    WIA31D2QQ.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 82

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
A lovely set of pens there Zman. Are the rollerball/fountain pens? what do they look like with the cap off? if they look as good as they do with the cap on then they're A1 :thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
They are all very good but I Love the blue one we cant get corian that size over here

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Itzak I am still carrying the image of those items in Olive and wish to congratulate you on front page of the IAP most worthy IMHO. you have asked us re closed ends magnificent I say in all cases you make bold pens if you were to extend the detail of these further then comment further would be in order.With others I cannot read a closed book.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
It would be nice to see them without the caps on as well.

Peter

Zman

First Name
Itzhak
They look great! As paul says it would be nice to see them without the caps on !!!:thumbs::thumbs:

:nonono::nonono: OK the the story goes like this ....the white and black corian pens "Were Custom order" + the deep blue from my Shop in Etsy, yesterday on sunday I was in hurry to send them to USA and took very fast pictures of the three.
It is very stupid because it is the first time I built custom fountain pen Section from stainless steel on the black Crian and it is beautiful.
All the tree pens are Sn Gent kit. :banana::banana::banana::fart::fart::fart:

Attachments

• WIA31D2MMMQQ.jpg
    WIA31D2MMMQQ.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 23
  • WIA267MMMQQQ.jpg
    WIA267MMMQQQ.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 23
  • WIA277MMQQ.jpg
    WIA277MMQQ.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 23
  • WIA273MMMQQQ.jpg
    WIA273MMMQQQ.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 23
  • WIA264MMMQQQ.jpg
    WIA264MMMQQQ.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 23
  • WIA280MMMQQQ.jpg
    WIA280MMMQQQ.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 23

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
They are lovely shapes.

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).