• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

newby

Alanp

Registered
First Name
ALAN
Hi everyone Alan from Bath here i have just joined and i am a brand new woodturner having just bought an avon time cub lathe.
i farm for a living and thought it was about time i made more use of our fallen trees.
i look forward to being part of this forum and hope to learn from here

Alan

Baldy

Fellow
First Name
Graeme
Greetings Alan, Bunch of good guys on here full of both great and useless information:sly::eek::confused::D

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Greetings Alan. Sound like your timber supply is already sorted out. Get stuck in on the forum, there's an answer for every question. :thumbs:

Paul

Fellow
Welcome Alan.

Great supply of wood! I'm a farmers son, (small by today's standards) and alas we just used the wood for central heating and I didn't know about turning then. Such a missed opportunity.

I can't believe I pay for firewood now......

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome to the forum:thumbs:

Peter

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome Alan, another person from the sunny South West. There is nothing that won't get answered on here and you can get advice on anything from divorce to space flight and sometimes a bit on woodturning as well.

If you fancy a trip over to Sandford then I'd be happy to help you would with getting started.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Hi Alan welcome can I let you into a little secret Terry the guy just above me is totally mad insane even so to is Brody, Paulm well intact the whole bloody bunch on here are as mad as marsh hare's those that are not mad are always drunk, so ask away and you will start world war 3 on most topics but they are the greatest bunch of guys you will ever have the misfortune of mixing with all I can say is bloody good luck lets see how long it takes you to become a member of the plonker club LOL
Poor bugger lost forever oh well, get that bloody bird off my shoulder it has shite on me shirt

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
Hi Alan welcome can I let you into a little secret Terry the guy just above me is totally mad insane even so to is Brody, Paulm well intact the whole bloody bunch on here are as mad as marsh hare's those that are not mad are always drunk, so ask away and you will start world war 3 on most topics but they are the greatest bunch of guys you will ever have the misfortune of mixing with all I can say is bloody good luck lets see how long it takes you to become a member of the plonker club LOL
Poor bugger lost forever oh well, get that bloody bird off my shoulder it has shite on me shirt

:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).