• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

For all those with a scrollsaw

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
There seems quite a few now that have or are buying a scrollsaw. So to help a little here is a little chart that may help with blade selection

Attachments

• No_Fail_Blade_Chart_206122387.pdf
    471.2 KB · Views: 52

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
That's great, I am sure it will come in handy, are there any good blades for metal?

Peter

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
I don't have a scroll saw but if I look hard enough I'm sure I will find it useful..:devil:

Looks handy if I did have one though... ,makes me want to go out and buy one now..:thinks:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
This scrollsaw blade selection stuff becomes more of a nightmare the more I'm shown. I was told that 'Flying Dutchman' blades were the best previously and have bought some which seem to be very good but these are the only ones I've had... are the ones you've shown better/same/different Terry?

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).