• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

50gm Vital Bond CA Glue in Bulk

Jim

Grand Master
I may be able to buy in bulk 50gm Vital Bond CA glue (All Strengths) ... I can't give you a price at the moment as he is away until the 23rd June, i am feeling the water for now to see if it is interesting to members?

Thoughts please .... :bwink:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
I'm in if you can get it cheaper than 6 quid Jim, that's what I pay for it now, the same brand. :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Ok guys the offer is CA 50g packed in cases of 10’s in any combination of Thick, medium, thin and super thin @ £4.99 per bottle and 20g packed in cases of 12’s @ £3.25 per bottle. A further discount of 5% can be added for 3 or more cases. The prices quoted are inclusive of Vat and delivery.

Let me know what you think ...

Jim

Grand Master
We need more interest guys, the savings are only there if we reach his offers ... :bwink:

Jim

Grand Master
I am a bit overspent to be bulk buying this month!!!:thinks::thinks:

Terry, i may have worded this wrong, it is not for anyone to bulk buy, it is about finding out how many would be interested in buying this glue, whether it would be one bottle or five. We then have a final figure where we can buy from the vender at his discount offer ... :bwink:

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
Ok guys the offer is CA 50g packed in cases of 10’s in any combination of Thick, medium, thin and super thin @ £4.99 per bottle and 20g packed in cases of 12’s @ £3.25 per bottle. A further discount of 5% can be added for 3 or more cases. The prices quoted are inclusive of Vat and delivery.

Let me know what you think ...

Jim I bought some 20gm bottles of Vital bond thin ca in a Boyes store ( there are quite a few stores in the Yorkshire area including where you live) for £2.90 per bottle.
It is located where they keep the hobby paints!!!!! They also stock the medium grade.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).