• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Car Boot Sale Booty!

naxie

Registered
Not a bad morning at all today I managed to get a Nobex 202 pro mitre saw, a brand new virtex visor, a new pair of safety specs with x2 magnification, a moisture filter for the compressor and a set of carving chisels for the princely sum of £8.00. :thumbs:

Does anyone else like to have a rummage around car boot sales?

Has anyone picked up anything interesting? :thinks:

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
That is certainly a good day Ed, I go to boot sales but I don' t have days like that. :rolling: I usually come home with some veg for the Sunday dinner. :whistling:

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
Likewise I love a boot sale but don't have anywhere to store the goodies I could collect so I have to pass on many a bargain.

You sure did have a goodly day there Ed.

Jim

Grand Master
Many many years ago when the boot sales was in its early stages was when you could pick up many a good tool, i very rarely go to them now, its all to modern for me ... :rolling:

But Ed had a good day for sure. :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Nice Bargain Frankie ... But why would someone want to sell a pen like this? :thinks:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).