• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

It's time to stop lurking and join in the fun

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Hi everyone, I'm Phil Dart. I've been lurking around for ages since discovering this forum, but I've been so short of time, I haven't got round to registering.

Anyway, my time has eased up a lot now because the project I've been involved with has come to fruition, so I though it was high time I said Hi.

Best wishes
Phil

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome to the forum Phil. Have you got any photos of your work to show us, we like photos.

Peter

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Oh dear you poor ol bugger there is no hope for you now welcome to the happy farm

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Hi Phil.
Welcome to Bedlam!

lurking? so you should know who the unstable ones are by now:funny:
Regards,
Neil

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome Phil

You will realise that I'm the only sane one on here...

What have you made so far?

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Welcome Phil. You have taken the first step down a long, dark tunnel at the end of which await poverty and madness. On the upside we're all already there and still cheerful ...

:funny::funny:

bassethound

Executive Member
First Name
Ted
Welcome to the asylum Phil, if you are not mad now you soon will be, enjoy it while you actually know what you are doing!:winking:

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Hi everyone, I'm Phil Dart. I've been lurking around for ages since discovering this forum, but I've been so short of time, I haven't got round to registering.

Anyway, my time has eased up a lot now because the project I've been involved with has come to fruition, so I though it was high time I said Hi.

Best wishes
Phil

Welcome abroad Phil
You've been lurking for ages? Seeing all our posts? And you still joined? :thinks:
You know there is no hope for you now. Your on the slippery slope for certain :rolling:
"Matron get the straight jacket and a couple of burly nurses":funny::funny:

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Hi Phil and welcome. You must be a right 'Nut' job to join this lot even after 'lurking' on the edges for a while.you'll fit in well mate.

Alanp

Registered
First Name
ALAN
Hi Phil i have only recently joined the forum and i have learnt so much in a short time but i will soon need medication

Alan

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).