• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Sitting at the tragic lights

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I was sitting at a red traffic light yesterday, minding my own business, patiently waiting for it to turn green even though there was no oncoming traffic.

A carload of bearded, young Asian men, shouting anti-British slogans,
with a half-burned Union Flag duct-taped to the boot lid of their car and a "Remember 9-11" slogan, spray painted on the side, was stopped next to me.

Suddenly they yelled, "Allah Akhbar!" and took off before the light changed.

Out of nowhere a bus came speeding through the junction and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it.

For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself,
"Bloody hell! that could have been me!"

So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a bus driver.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).