• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Minatures

Les ELm

Executive Member
First Name
Les
I turned a while back.

Les

Attachments

• Minatures 2.jpg
    Minatures 2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 89
  • Quartered Black Gaboon & Birdseye Maple with Lid.jpg
    Quartered Black Gaboon & Birdseye Maple with Lid.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Corian Wine Glasses & Vase.jpg
    Corian Wine Glasses & Vase.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 89
  • Maple Vase with Chechen 1Lid.jpg
    Maple Vase with Chechen 1Lid.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Quartered White Holly & Black Walnut Vase with Cocobolo Lid.jpg
    Quartered White Holly & Black Walnut Vase with Cocobolo Lid.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 89

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Wait a minute. They're not miniatures, that's just a massive coin:funny: very nicely turned Les:thumbs:

Drat I was going to say something similar. What I want to know is where did you find such a huge burr (yes burr not burl) box? :funny:
Seriously though, very intricate, well turned and finished Les:thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Like the minis and first time seeing that coin also neat. Crafted well mate.

Peter. Ps you continue with your versatility amazing.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Nicely done Les the last miniatures I done was for Violet dolls house then she went and sold it LOL 17 room dolls house all the furniture every thing hand made and took a few years on and off and within 6 months she got fed up with it but thats my Violet

Les ELm

Executive Member
First Name
Les
Nicely done Les the last miniatures I done was for Violet dolls house then she went and sold it LOL 17 room dolls house all the furniture every thing hand made and took a few years on and off and within 6 months she got fed up with it but thats my Violet

Got any pics?

Les

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Got any pics?

Les

No Les I had them on a disk which a so called friend borrowed and then moved and I haven't seen him nor the disk since the dolls house had rooms at the front and rear over 3 floors a basement and servants quarters in the loft space and I made every bit of it

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Bought a mini lathe found I did not have the mini fingers to use it properly turned it into an expensive Mandrel. Now its an ornament.

Peter:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).