• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

noobie sayin'hello

teddyt

Apprentice Member
First Name
Graham
hi everyone I'm Graham from Towcester Northants very new to turning but have made a feww sticks:whistling:
also a couple of pen which i really did enjoy doing . so there will be lots of questions from me no doudt

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Welcome to the forum. Ask away someone will probably know the answer

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
What is the matter with people dont you enjoy your sanity you have just stepped on the long slippery roar to permanent brain damage this lot will give you GBH to the ear with all that sloppy stuff like help, sound ha ha advice and take the pi55 tread with caution watch out for the plonkers club once they get hold of you well you will no doubt find out for yourself
By the way welcome Graham Noooooo I dont want any more medication

bassethound

Executive Member
First Name
Ted
Hello Graham, Welcome to the Asylum mate you may regret it when this lot get their mitts on you, just listen to the few sane ones like me, not many of us here though! Have fun :wink:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome to the forum, show us some photos of your pens.

Peter

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome to the forums Graham, ask those questions you have, we have plenty of guys only to willing to help you .. :thumbs:

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Hi Graham and welcome to our forum (for forum read 'nuthouse'). Ask away, there's plenty of smart Alecs waiting to put you right.
:funny::funny::funny:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome Graham, turn around and slip slowly and quietly out of the door while you're still able. :funny:

So you've done some turning already... we need pics :thumbs:

Ask any questions you like, there is always someone able to answer. :thumbs;

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Welcome GRAHAM. It's all up hill now all the nutters have welcomed you.

You only need to read the posts from this point now..

just listen to the few sane ones like me, not many of us here though! Have fun :wink:

Now you know it's started to effect your rationale when you say you are the sane one.:funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).